The Four Seasons Hotel in Prague
One of the most luxurious and exclusive hotels in the world is the Four Seasons Hotel Prague. The hotel offers stunning views of the Vltava River and the cityscape from its position in the heart of Prague. Hotel accommodation options include guest rooms, suites, and villas. Each of the guest rooms and suites features elegant décor and luxurious amenities, including marble bathrooms and plasma TVs. In addition to an award-winning gourmet restaurant, a wine bar, and a rooftop lounge, the hotel offers a wide range of dining options. As well as a fitness center, a spa, and a heated indoor pool, the hotel offers a variety of recreational facilities.
Veleslavínova 1098/2a, 110 00 Josefov, Czechia
+420 221 427 000
- Enhanced cleaning of guest rooms
- Commercial-grade disinfectant used to clean the property
- Employees trained in COVID-19 cleaning procedures
- Employees wear masks, face shields, and/or gloves
- Enhanced cleaning of common areas
- Employees trained in thorough hand-washing
- Masks required on the property
- Hand-sanitizer and/or sanitizing wipes in common areas
- In-room hygiene kits with masks, hand sanitizer, and/or antibacterial wipes
- Masks and/or gloves available for guests
- Guest occupancy limited within shared facilities
- Physical distancing required
- Common areas are arranged to maintain physical distancing
- No-contact check-in and check-out
- High-touch items, such as decorative pillows, were removed from guest rooms
- Plastic key cards are disinfected or discarded
- High-touch items, such as magazines, removed from common areas
- Buffer maintained between room bookings
Increased food safety
- Additional sanitation in dining areas
- Additional safety measures during food prep and serving
- Disposable flatware
- Individually-packaged meals
- Single-use menus
Although Prague’s Old Town is nothing short of spectacular, it lacks the high profile of Europe’s other major cities like Paris and London.
A stunning view of Prague’s cityscape is provided by the Four Seasons Hotel Prague, located on the Vltava River. A number of Prague’s most popular attractions are within walking distance of the hotel, which is located in the historic district.
Two restaurants and a spa are among the hotel’s amenities. Restaurant Riverview serves regional and international fare, while the Lounge Bar serves lighter fare and cocktails.
A 141-room hotel with 20 suites on the banks of the Vltava River, Four Seasons Hotel Prague is located in the heart of Prague. Located in the historical district of Prague, this hotel was opened in June of 2001. It is close to many of the city’s cultural attractions, including Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, and Old Town Square.
In addition to its 24-hour business center, the Four Seasons Hotel Prague has a health club, a sauna, a beauty salon, and a gift shop. As well as the Prague Grill and the Jardiniere, the hotel also offers a number of restaurants and bars.
For travelers seeking a luxurious stay in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, the Four Seasons Hotel Prague is the ideal choice.
- Hot tub
- Breakfast free
Policies & payments
- Smoke-free property
- Front desk24 hour
- Full-service laundry
- Hot tub
- Hair salon
Food & drink
- Room service
- Breakfast buffet
Parking & transportation
- Airport shuttle
- Local shuttle
Business & events
- Business center
- Air conditioning
RIVERSIDE ELEGANCE IN EUROPE’S GOLDEN CITY
There’s a certain magic in the air here that flows effortlessly through Old Town Square, onto Charles Bridge, over the Vltava and all the way up the tallest spires of Prague Castle – and that’s just what you can see from Four Seasons Hotel Prague. Centuries of wonder fill our walls, letting you trace the history of the city from the Baroque era to the neoclassical to modern day. When you stay with us, you open the door to a vibrant and unexpected experience that mirrors the city itself.https://www.fourseasons.com/prague/